The Royal Anglian Regiment through our Regimental Headquarters and Association branches aim to support veterans of all age groups.
Any individual who has served with the Regiment and our predecessor Regiments is able to come to us for guidance and possible support.
- Signposting to support services and charities
- Job vacancies aimed at veterans
- Career and self-development course listings
- Veteran-focused news
- Connecting to other members of the association and Regiment
- Veteran-focused event information
- Access to previous Castle Journals
- Financial support
Never be afraid to ask, and please use this website to help you when you need assistance.Email Our RHQ
Sign up for membership and access to the members area of this website.
Here you will be able to engage direct with other veterans and members of the Regiment in our Chatroom area.
You can build your own profile with as much or as little information as you want including an optional profile image. You can hide or make available to others your contact information. This space is yours.
In the Chatroom you can engage directly with others, join in conversations, or start a theme of your own. use this to ask questions from others to find help, promote your events, or just engage with other like-minded people.