On Wednesday 4 November 2020, the Foundation for Leadership through Sport (FLS) and the Centre for Army Leadership will host a joint virtual conference titled ‘Leading Through Crisis: lessons from sport, business and the military’. It will bring together senior leadership from across business, sport and the military to share their experiences and lessons learned throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
Speakers. There are eight speakers broken down into three separate categories as outlined below:
Crisis Response. Chaired by Frank Dick OBE.
- Brig Elizabeth Faithfull-Davies – Comd 102 Log Bde
- Professor Neil Mortensen – President of the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Richard Lloyd – General Manager European Ops Accolade Wines.
Operating in chaos and uncertainty. Chaired by SO1 Centre for Army Leadership
- Huw Jennings – Fulham FC Academy Manager.
- Maj Gen Felix Gedney OBE – Acting Commander for Home Command during COVID-19 response.
- Eddie Jones – England Rugby Head Coach.
Future Challenges. Chaired by Colonel Lucy Giles.
- Richard Hytner – Fulham FC Academy Manager.
- Baroness Sue Campbell DBE – Head of Women’s Football the FA.
The Conference will be conducted virtually over Zoom, with all the chairs coming to RMAS to facilitate smoother co-ordination of the event.