The Royal British Legion Cenotaph Veterans Parade in Whitehall will take place on Sunday 13th November 2022. The Regiment has been allocated 40 tickets.
- Ex-service Military and Civilian men and women from the UK and the Commonwealth that served the Crown.
- Wives, husbands or civil partners of those who died in service in Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.
- A carer of a veteran requiring wheelchair assistance.
Carers will be allowed to accompany the veteran, as long as they themselves use one ticket allocation.
Those wishing to attend are to send the following details to email@example.com at the Area 2 Regimental Secretary’s Office.
- Title / Rank
- First name
- Service Number
- Bn Served with
- Campaign Medals
- 25 Aug 22 – All applications close.
- 14 Sep 22 – Possible further allocation if numbers permit.
- Oct 22 – Ticket issued and instructions dispatched.
- 13 Nov 22 – Event
The Metropolitan Police will conduct individual security checks on participants, so ticket holders will need to bring photographic ID and proof of address with them for access to Horse Guards Parade.